I'm ready to enlist my dog!
“IN A PRIVATE, OUT A SERGEANT”
This on leash program is designed to establish the highest degree of owner/dog communication and give faster, more reliable results through insightful instruction with the end result being a well mannered, obedient dog. The program typically lasts 14 days. During this program your dog will be taught the following:
WALK POLITELY ON LEASH: Your dog will walk with you with slack in the leash at all times.
HEEL WITH AUTOMATIC SIT: He/she will heel at your side and automatically sit whenever you stop.
SIT: Will sit and stay until you either release him or give him another command.
STAY or WAIT: The dog will hold this position until released or given another command
DOWN: Dog will down and stay until you either release him or give him another command.
COME: He/she will come and automatically sit in front of you.
GREETING DOGS AND PEOPLE OUTSIDE: Sit and wait by your side until given the command “Say Hi”, and then politely wait to be acknowledged.
OFF: Dog will assume a position with all 4 paws on the ground, as opposed to being “up” on an object or person.
LEAVE IT: Ignore objects, people, dogs or anything else that may draw their attention.
DROP IT: Will release any object in his/her mouth.
DOOR MANNERS: Greet people at the door without jumping.
- AN INITIAL EVALUATION INCLUDING A TEMPERMENT TEST AND DETERMINATION OF YOUR GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS
- AT LEAST 5 PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS GIVEN DAILY
- 14 DAYS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING FROM A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRAINER
- FAST, RELIABLE, GUARANTEED RESULTS
- AN INSTRUCTIONAL "GOING HOME" SESSION UPON RETURN OF YOUR DOG TO TRANSFER LEADERSHIP AND TEACH YOU BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR DOG
- TWO IN-HOME FOLLOW UP SESSIONS WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH OF YOUR DOG RETURNING HOME TO REINFORCE COMMANDS TAUGHT
- PHONE SUPPORT FOR THE REST OF YOUR DOG'S LIFE
- THE COST IS ALL INCLUSIVE AND THERE ARE NO OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES INVOLVED, BOARDING IS INCLUDED
The above commands are not completely inclusive of the training. The day you drop your dog off, we will do an extensive evaluation of your goals and expectations and will tailor the program to suit your needs to ensure a happier, more balanced household.
Serving Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC